Topic: What is Relativity?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 3:30 PM

jdawe

Re: What is Relativity?

On Dec 4, 8:27 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Relativity says that length is equal to time and omega times time
> makes time inseparable from frequency... I know everything about
> clocks... It is easy enough to understand that passing the test leads
> to an impetulant response from the experts... Which only goes to prove
> that I know everything about clocks.

If Relativity says length is equal to time then if we remove time we
would have 0 length. In that case, we would no longer have Relativity
instead we would be left with Absolutivity.

0 Length means Absolutely Small.

0 Time means Absolutely Instantaneous.

0 Curvature means Absolutely Straight.

0 Expansion means Absolutely Contracted.

0 Brightness means Absolutely Dark.

0 Sound means Absolutely Silent.

0 Particles means an Absolute Continuum.

0 Imperfections means Absolutely Perfect.

Because particles are a nonzero value relative to the perfect
continuum they are imperfect. This is why we cannot have a 'God'
particle like the Higgs Boson. If God was a particle we would have an
imperfect God. Doesn't make sense..

God is perfect.

We have a God Continuum not a God particle.