Topic: resolution and clarity to kinetic energy Chapt13.409 Pair Production
has to equal Pair Annihilation #1054 New Physics #1174 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 8:59 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

positron & electron annihilation as rare event Chapt13.409 Pair
Production has to equal Pair Annihilation #1056 New Physics #1176 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

positron & electron annihilation as rare event Chapt13.409 Pair
Production has to equal Pair Annihilation #1055 New Physics #1175 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 3, 2:22 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, I finally have this solved so that I can equalize the Pair
> Production with Pair Annihilation.
>
> The resolution also gives us more in the fact that the neutrino is a
> form of the photon.
>
> We start with the basic unit of charge which is the magnetic monopole
> of either 1M- or 1M+. The neutrino begins at 2 eV kinetic energy and
> so the most simple and fundamental particle is the electron-neutrino
> which is represented as a Double Transverse Wave as this:
>
> 1M-  1M+
>
> Now we derive the next fundamental particle with the addition of one
> more M and each M represents 1eV of kinetic energy. The next
> fundamental particle is this in DTW theory:
>
>    M-
> M-  M+
>
> and it has 3 eV kinetic energy.
>
> Now we add a 4th M then a 5th M and a 6th M etc etc and like a
> pinwheel we add more M's to this Double Transverse Wave structure. So
> the 4th M looks like this:
>
>    M-
> M-   M+
>    M+
>
> and the 5th M looks like this:
>
>    2M-
> M-   M+
>     M+
>
> Now as we add more and more M's, nothing really happens much except
> when the M's get up into the millions of M's, because the lowest
> photon has a E electric charge in it and the E charge begins with the
> electron at 0.5 x 10^6 eV.
>
> So once we have the M's on the double transverse waves
> with millions of eV kinetic energy, then we have a electron created.
> Surprisingly we do not yet have a photon created since once the M's
> add up to 0.5 MeV, the M's form the first E, electric charge, and
> where the M's of positive or negative M charge readily convert to
> either + or - M charge.
>
>               1.25*10^5M-
> 1.25*10^5M-           1.25*10^5M+
>               1.25*10^5M+
>
> converts to approximately this:
>       0.5*10^6M-
> 1M-               1M+
>          1M+
> which converts to this:
>
>     E-
> M-   M+
>
> The very big surprise in this is that the electron is more primitive
> than even the photon. Because the photon requires two E charges of +
> and - E charges.
>
> The hierarchy of kinetic energy is that the neutrino is the lowest,
> then comes the electron once the M's have reached a quantity of
> 0.5*10^6 eV then an electron is borne.
>
> Once the quantity of M's reaches 1*10^6 eV then both a E- and E+ is
> borne and we have our first photon of a radio wave photon, we keep on
> adding more M's until we reach
> the M's having 938 MeV of M's which yields our first proton borne.
>
> Now I am able to show how Pair Production equal Pair Annihilation.

Now I do not know if any readers of my posts have ever witnessed a
electron positron annihilation event in a laboratory. And whether they
see flashes of light or something to indicate something not usual is
going on.

I have not witnessed a electron positron annihilation.

So what I am anxious about in the Double Transverse Wave theory is
that such an event of a positron to electron annihilation would be
quite noticeable, considering there are likely to be 10^10 electrons
and 10^10 positrons at the tip of my finger, ready to engage in an
annihilation, yet they never do.

So one can read all the textbooks of physics and all the journal
articles of physics and mistakenly think that 10^10 annihilation
events occur every minute near the tip of my finger. When in reality a
positron-electron annihilation event is very rare. You actually have
to work hard at building a machine that creates these annihilation
events.

So that as the pinwheel of adding more M's to the Double Transverse
Wave builds the electron

              1.25*10^5M-
1.25*10^5M-           1.25*10^5M+
1.25*10^5M+

which then converts to approximately this:
0.5*10^6M-
1M-               1M+
1M+

which is a rest-mass electron.

That the pinwheel of adding more magnetic monopoles has to build 3
more of those 0.5x10^6 M's to build just 2 gamma ray photons.

So that we are talking about immense energy of a electron and positron
before they annihilate into 2 gamma ray photons.

So the common knowledge that electrons and positrons are plentiful in
Nature, yet so very few and rare cases of annihilation, implies my
above
is correct.

Now as for why or how the M's conveniently switch back and forth
between being a + or - charge magnetic monopole, I have no explanation
for the how and why.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving?of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium