Topic: Global optimization toolbox - GA
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 5:21 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Global optimization toolbox - GA

"Sata " <limsm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When I run the GA solver, I got the following warning: What does it mean?
> What action should I take or I just ignore it?
>
> Warning: Length of upper bounds is > length(x); ignoring extra bounds.

It means that you've specified more upper bounds than your problem has
variables. This could mean that you've specified an upper bound vector
that's too long, that you've specified the wrong upper bound vector, or that
you've added or omitted a variable in your call to GA.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com