Topic: Plotting mat.file
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 6:12 AM

Derek Goring

Re: Plotting mat.file

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:54:08 PM UTC+13, Charli3Willson wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone help me with plotting a mat file. Am new to mathworks and i need to plot a mat file for a report Thank you.

Plotting a mat file is like singing a CD.
It's not easy.
It's better to plot what's IN the mat file.
You start by typing:
s=load(matfile)
where matfile is the fully qualified name of the file.
Then you issue the plot command:
plot(s.x,s.y)