Topic: M8 parallel to M9 installation
Replies: 16   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 11:33 PM

George Woodrow III

Re: M8 parallel to M9 installation

What I do (also OS X) is to put older versions in a separate folder inside the Applications folder. The folder is named Mathematica8 (etc.), and this way I don't have to touch the app itself. The OS knows what to do. So far, double clicking on a notebook file opens the latest version.

george