Topic: v9: variable name colour?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 7:54 PM

John Fultz

Re: v9: variable name colour?

We've had some other reports of this behavior, but we haven't seen it
ourselves. If you or anybody else in this forum is still seeing the
problem, I'd like to pursue this further in a private discussion and see
if you can help us investigate the problem.

John Fultz
jfultz@wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.