Topic: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:19 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance

On 12/4/2012 5:45 AM, RIYA PAUL wrote:
> I have two 3 dimensional matics.
>
> how to calculate euclidiean distance between those wo matrics only for column element
>
> I used pdist func. However it is not working .Index matrics dimension error is
>comming as a result.

So, you have something like A=NxMx2 ?
and you want to find 'euclidiean distance` between A(:,:,1) and A(:,:,2)

Lets first make sure we are on the same page, since I never heared
of a 'euclidiean distance` between 2 matrices so I am not sure
(but again, I am not a math major)

--Nasser