Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 11:48 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> It is perfectly clear, to anyone who cares to even cursorily examine the historical record, and current events, that multiculturalism is an extremely dangerous social condition.

This is true only in the mind of a monoculturalist, one who believes in and promotes monoculturalism.

As I in my prior post on this

"Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]"
http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7931932said,

said via much documentation including citing Amy Chua (see all the citations and links I gave), it is not multiculturalism that causes violence against those of different cultures - it is the intolerance and hatred of monoculturalism that causes this violence.