Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:29 PM

kirby urner

Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
att1.html (1.8 K)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:45 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And we in India have had a sizable number of these conflicts between
> Hindus and Muslims (to our eternal shame) - and we have also suffered other
> 'multi-cultural conflicts'. Lately, there has been some burning of
> churches by certain fascist groups amongst Hindus.

What's shameful is that Hindus and Muslims got suckered into developing
nuclear weaponry thereby losing much of their moral authority and
respectability.

There's some thought among Pakistanis that it's time to follow South Africa
in renouncing the nuke weapons and joining up with Iran in calling for a
nuclear free Middle East as a first step towards a nuclear weapons free
world.

Muslims are testing the idea that they could lead the way forward while
thumbing their noses at those hypocritical Christians and Hindus who invest
in satanic technology. Muslims want only peaceful uses of nuclear
technology -- that's the evolving PR. Christians, on the other hand, cling
to their nukes as only true cowards and moral imbeciles would. An
interesting rhetoric, lets see where it goes.

Hindus who developed a nuclear arsenal completely went against Gandhi who
can no longer be claimed as their spiritual mentor. This is how India
became a morally degraded country, another metaphysical slob. What a
shameful development.

You'd think a great civilization like India's wouldn't be that shallow and
stupid.

Kirby