Topic: convex polyhedron with almost all faces regular
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 5:43 PM

David Bernier

Re: convex polyhedron with almost all faces regular

On 12/04/2012 05:26 PM, quasi wrote:
> Prove or disprove:
>
> If a convex polyhedron in R^3 is such that all faces, with
> perhaps one exception, are regular polygons (not necessarily
> of the same type), then all of the faces are regular polygons.
>
> quasi

Interesting problem.

Thanks for sharing.

So, you allow in principle regular polygons not all with
the same number of edges, I take it . Ok, I see it's
allowed there. Never mind.

I'm guessing towards:
"then all of the faces are regular polygons" as being true ...

David Bernier