Topic: Mathematica 9: bug in merging cells
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 1:36 AM

David Reiss

Re: Mathematica 9: bug in merging cells

Just a quick observation to note that one does not need the comment
between the first two code lines, the presence of a carriage return is
all that's needed to create the error upon merging the two cells.
Thus, the first cell would contain

a = 1;

b = 2;

and the second cell would have any code in it: e.g.,

c = 3;

Then merge the two and the error box appears.

--David