Topic: Mathematica for windows crash
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 2:23 AM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Mathematica for windows crash

This is a patch for Mathematica, not Windows!

At least at my site, the original Windows installers that led to the
crash have been replaced by updated ones already containing the fix.

On Dec 4, 2012, at 4:07 AM, Prof. Jake <pa002@comcast.net> wrote:

> When you say "patch" are you taking about a patch for Mathematica of
> you OS? And in another posting, did you say that you were able to
keep a
> version on your computer and that they all worked?
> Thanks
> Prof. Jake

Murray Eisenberg
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305