Topic: problem with savefig
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 8:18 AM

Marco Santoli

Re: problem with savefig

I have the same problem. I tried to check which programs are holding onto the file in windows (using Sysinternal process explorers as instructed in *1). I did not find any.

Matlab will not work at times and work a few seconds later. I usually put a pause(x), x>=3 to help, although it is not 100% reliable so if you have a loop that saves many pics it will interrupt randomly.

This is very annoying. Please advise.

Thanks.

*1: http://serverfault.com/questions/1966/how-do-you-find-what-process-is-holding-a-file-open-in-windows