Topic: What is Relativity?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 3:30 PM

Kevin

Re: What is Relativity?

On Dec 3, 3:27 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Relativity says that length is equal to time and omega times time
> makes time inseparable from frequency... I know everything about
> clocks... It is easy enough to understand that passing the test leads
> to an impetulant response from the experts... Which only goes to prove
> that I know everything about clocks.

I know everything about clocks... A clock signal terminates in a bread
crumb followed by a hook... I maintain my permanent sanction on
time... The burning question that arises is: How is fiber optic
terminated? Fiber optic doesn't cut the mustard if it leads to Chinook.