Topic: What is Relativity?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 3:30 PM

Immortalist

Re: What is Relativity?

On Dec 5, 10:34 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 3:27 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Relativity says that length is equal to time and omega times time
> > makes time inseparable from frequency... I know everything about
> > clocks... It is easy enough to understand that passing the test leads
> > to an impetulant response from the experts... Which only goes to prove
> > that I know everything about clocks.

> I know everything about clocks... A clock signal terminates in a bread
> crumb followed by a hook... I maintain my permanent sanction on
> time... The burning question that arises is: How is fiber optic
> terminated? Fiber optic doesn't cut the mustard if it leads to Chinook.

"Put your hand on a hot stove for two seconds and it seems like two
hours. Sit with a beautiful girl for two hours and it seems like two
minutes. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

"When a girl says she needs two minutes to get ready, that's the same
thing as when a guy says there's two minutes left in the football
game. That's relativity." - Johnny Damon