Topic: Assign a value to a specific matrix location
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:02 AM

dpb

Re: Assign a value to a specific matrix location

On 12/5/2012 1:29 PM, Matt wrote:
> Thank you for your message !
>
> I need to use assignin because I am using a GUI and therefore if I want
> the value entered in the GUI to be used in my script, I need to evalin
> then, and prior to that I need to assignin them in the workspace.
>
> Is there another way to do this ?

I've never written a Matlab GUI so I'm no expert but I'd think surely
there is...

I'd suggest a succinct example of what you're up to and why and you'll
undoubtedly get better advice on GUIs that I can give...