Topic: problems and issues to fight with Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory
#1061 New Physics #1181 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 3:20 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

when does the particle have 3 poles or 4 poles Chapt13.4091 Summary
of DTW theory #1062 New Physics #1182 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 5, 2:07 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snipped)

> Now another fact that is helpful to DTW theory is the fact of overlap.
> I mentioned earlier that the electron is more primitive than the
> photon since it has only 3 poles to the 4 poles occupancy of the
> photon. But the photon is more primitive than the electron because it
> starts out with its lowest photon far smaller in complexity than the
> lowest electron. But there is an overlap because the most energetic
> photon of gamma rays can be has high as 10 MeV whereas the electron
> lowest of low electrons is not much more than 1 MeV.
>
> lowest of low photons, a radio wave photon
>        0.5*10^6M-
> 1M-                       1M+
>         0.5*10^6M+
> next lowest photon
>         0.5*10^6M-
> 2M-                       2M+
>         0.5*10^6M+
> next lowest photon
>         0.5*10^6M-
> 3M-                       3M+
>          0.5*10^6M+
> lowest electron, a electron at rest-mass
>                 0.5*10^6M-
> 0.25*10^6M-          0.25*10^6M+

That is a mistake for the lowest photon would be greater than the
lowest electron so I need to add some more M's

              0.5*10^6M-
0.3*10^6M-          0.3*10^6M+

The main problem I face is when and whether the particle has 3 poles
or 4 poles.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium