Topic: What is Relativity?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 3:30 PM

Sir Frederick

Re: What is Relativity?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:27:01 -0800 (PST), Kevin
<barry196263@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Relativity says that length is equal to time and omega times time
>makes time inseparable from frequency... I know everything about
>clocks... It is easy enough to understand that passing the test leads
>to an impetulant response from the experts... Which only goes to prove
>that I know everything about clocks.

It is a higher dimensional effect,
A lot of those have appeared recently
in studies, Such as entanglement and others.
Of course the very fact of
existence is probably a higher dimension
effect. Also of interest, though probably
beyond 'human' constraints, are information
structures in those higher dimensions.