Topic: Mathematica 9.0.0.0 for windows crash
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 2:23 AM

Andre Koppel

Re: Mathematica 9.0.0.0 for windows crash

Wolfram has provided a small program that has repaired the Font-Problems
caused by the upgrade. It is this program that I have named "a patch".
I think it really did not patch Mathematica itself, instead it repairs
(patches)
the registry.
Kind regards
Andre