Topic: Default font in Mathematica 9
Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 11:32 PM

Simons, F.H.

Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

The new stylesheet default.nb turned up in the last beta release. I was
heavily shocked observing this. All my course material, using the old
default style, now looks terrible. I wrote an angry reaction to wri,
suggesting that at least users should have the choice using the old or
the new default.nb, but never got a response.

Fred