Topic: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:19 AM

RIYA PAUL

Re: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 12:55:29 PM UTC+1, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
> On 12/4/2012 5:45 AM, RIYA PAUL wrote:
>

> > I have two 3 dimensional matics.
>

> > how to calculate euclidiean distance between those wo matrics only for column element
>

> > I used pdist func. However it is not working .Index matrics dimension error is
>
> >comming as a result.
>

> So, you have something like A=NxMx2 ?
>
> and you want to find 'euclidiean distance` between A(:,:,1) and A(:,:,2)
>

> Lets first make sure we are on the same page, since I never heared
>
> of a 'euclidiean distance` between 2 matrices so I am not sure
>
> (but again, I am not a math major)
>

> --Nasser

yeaah I m looking for euclidean distance of example:-a(19*19*75) and b(19*19*76) ....only column vector have to taken into account. no change with row vector