Topic: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:19 AM

RIYA PAUL

Re: helllooo please help me -Euclidiean distance

On Thursday, December 6, 2012 3:15:52 PM UTC+1, RIYA PAUL wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:01:52 PM UTC+1, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
>

> > On 12/4/2012 5:55 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
>

> > If you describe more clearly what is your data structure,
>

> > and what is it you want to find the distance between it will help.
>

> please nasser help me out. I am waiting for your reply

the part of the code is
for k= 1:NumWin
X=mixmatr_ICA_st(:,:,k);
Y=mixmatr_ICA_st(:,:,k+1);

%Dimension= zeros(NumChan,NumChan,NumWin);
% D(NumChan,NumChan) = dist((mixmatr_ICA_st(:,:,k+1) -mixmatr_ICA_st(:,:,k))); % euclidean distance
D = pdist2(X,Y,'euclidean');

end