Topic: figure not getting saved in full screen mode
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 2:11 PM

Dave

Re: figure not getting saved in full screen mode

"Pratap" wrote in message <gl27qj$lqa$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I would like to automatically save my figures in jpg or in eps format in full screen mode.
> screen_size = get(0, 'ScreenSize');
> for j=1:numvar
> figure(j); %Open a f88igure window
> set(figure(j), 'Position', [0 0 screen_size(3) screen_size(4) ] );
> blah blah
> saveas(j,file1,'eps')
> end
>
> This commands never save the figure in full scree mode.
>
> Anybody has any solution for it.
>
> Thanks

Does anyone have a solution to this problem posted by someone 4 years ago?
I can make the figure fullscreen automatically and I can get it to save the figure file (as a jpeg), but unfortunately it does not save the figure in the fullscreen format, only a reduced size format making the labels look cluttered and poorly spaced. Can anyone help me?

Thanks