Topic: MATLAB Pool Takes Forever
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 2:58 PM

Re: MATLAB Pool Takes Forever

"Jerome " <the_rome@hotmail.com> wrote in message <k9qh6h$mpn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> When I requrest resources from matlab pool (2), it takes forever to start. Does anyone know why this is the case? And, how I can improve the performance.

"Forever" = 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours, ... ? What version of MATLAB and what version of parallel computing toolbox? Other system setup/configuration specs? There are old threads on similar subjects you might want to read too.

Date Subject Author
12/6/12
Read MATLAB Pool Takes Forever
Jerome