Topic: Plots: problem with ticks and legend
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 3:46 PM

dpb

Re: Plots: problem with ticks and legend

On 12/6/2012 11:34 AM, Zeineb wrote:
> Hello,
> First I wanted to know if there was a way to use crossing ticks on
> Matlab plots? (I only found in and out ticks, for now).

That's it...it's a bipolar flag...

> Also, is it possible to keep ticks on the x and y axis, but remove them
> from the top and bottom axis (while keeping the box)?

Again, nope...that level of detail isn't controllable. You could
simulate it by drawing the box top/right sides w/ line()

> Finally I have a problem with a function I used to be able to move the
> legend, but I still have no idea of how to fix it.

What, specfically, are you trying to fix?

My version predates annotation() so maybe I won't know what to tell you
anyway, but at this point not sure what the question is, even.