Topic: Default font in Mathematica 9
Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 11:32 PM

Joseph Gwinn

Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

I had the same experience, and also complained. Unilateral changing of
fonts directly conflicts with Wolfram's stated hope and desire that
Mathematica be used to generate publication-quality documents. My guess
is that Wolfram will sort this problem out.

Joe Gwinn