Topic: spammers in sci.physics like BroilJab, Kevin, HVAC, Sam Wormley
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 4:25 PM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: spammers in sci.physics like BroilJab, Kevin, HVAC, Sam Wormley

> We see some improvement in sci.math already with the
> New Googles
> Newsgroups where many of the off topic post abusers
> are being deleted.
>
> Such as the Kevin constant off-topic posts. I opined
> that Kevin was
> doing it because he is scisick (chips on the
> shoulder). And to get his
> daily kick by irritating people with off topic posts.

Seriously? How about your _PHYSICS_ posts in sci.math?
How about your made-up nonsense math garbage posts? Your only useful posts have been the ones on set theory; otherwise your posts are your experiments --failed from the onset, I believe --that do not belong here.

It is just you and your puppet tim sutter that believe your posts to be worthwhile. It is just you who considers yourself to be anything other than a walking turd.

To put my claim to the test: how about submitting your posts to a moderated site? But no one will accept them, because they are pure garbage. Your no better than those you decry below.