Topic: SECURITY MATTER DASH X
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 4:07 AM

David Bernier

Re: SECURITY MATTER DASH X

On 12/06/2012 09:45 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> On 12/06/2012 09:36 PM, David Bernier wrote:
>> Google finds lots of hits.
>>
>> Also,
>>
>> "SECURITY MATTER DASH X" .
>>
>> David Bernier
>> ---
>> que sera sera

> e.g.
>
> http://books.google.ca/books?id=RLS6ein2220C
>
> Google e-book
> "FBI Report on Unidentified Flying Objects"
> (Google eBook)
>
> Author: Federal Bureau of Investigation
>
> Cherry Hill Publishing, 2012-01-01
>
> Dave

I wrote a post about this on my blog; the link (URL) is:
http://meditationatae.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/google-e-book-on-fbi-files-ufo-phenomena-1947-1952-approximately/

I'm listening to the Audio Book of this e-Book made by
Cherry Hill Publishing. $3 Canadian. I made a playlist
with about 7 or 8 MP3 files. Sound is good.
Many "words" BLANK, meaning redacted stuff, probably
names of Lieutenant Colonel, people, whatever ...

Nice to listen to. Very bureaucratic language ...

db