Topic: how to get list of all block in a subsystem?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:18 AM

pietro

Re: how to get list of all block in a subsystem?

"pietro " <bracardi82@email.it> wrote in message <k9scpc$kre$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi all,
>
> I need to know the list of all block in a subsystem. How could I get it?
>
> thanks
>
> Pietro

Just realized I should type something like:

find_system('untitled/Subsystem', 'BlockType','solid')

The issue is: what is the BlockType for solid blocks?

Thanks

Pietro