Topic: CSVweatherdata
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 8:18 AM

Steven Lord

Re: CSVweatherdata

"Ehsan " <esimadmv@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi everyone
> I have several CSV file with the same format and I want to read several
> columns of it that contain weather data and date, i dont have problem with
> reading weather data but i have severe difficulities in reading dates, I
> have tried textscan and csvread and import data but they work for some of
> csv file but for some no!!!!!

Without specific details about the format of your files and/or exactly what
you mean by "severe difficulties" it's going to be very difficult or
impossible to offer any concrete suggestions. Either place a SMALL sample
file on a file hosting site and post a link to the file, the code you're
using to try to read it in, and a description of what's going wrong to the
newsgroup or send that same information to Technical Support. [Please do NOT
email it to me directly.]

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com