Topic: Matheology § 170
Replies: 41   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 5:35 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 170

On 6 Dez., 21:34, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <3415af00-09f4-42d3-9fee-938eee11c...@4g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > On 6 Dez., 11:36, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <fb9f656b-8ae6-4e38-87d1-33e24c7d9...@a2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Until you can show that those alleged "sides" have endpoints other that
> > > that alleged common point, you question assumes conditions contrary to
> > > fact.

> > I can show that the endpoints are closer to the common point than the
> > unit length time 2^aleph_0.

> Actually, you cannot, or at least have not, shown that they exist at all.

I cannot show it. And I believe that they do not exist at all. But a
matheologian must assume that they exist.

> > If we can surpass them, walking along the
> > sides of the angle, they must be somewhere.

> If you could 'surpass' them, they would not be endless sequences, which
> you have already claimed them to be.

Correct. That is a valuable recognition! But an infinity that is less
than a larger infinity forces to believe in such crap.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
12/4/12
Read Matheology § 170