Topic: new Rule for New Google Newsgroups-- ONLY 3 posts per day per
person Re: spammers in sci.physics like BroilJab, Kevin, HVAC, Sam Wormley

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 5:12 PM

BJACOBY@teranews.com

Re: new Rule for New Google Newsgroups-- ONLY 3 posts per day per

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:25:17 -0800, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Otherwise, unfortunately, all the science newsgroups will be victims of
> poster-hogs.
>
> Especially Archimedes Plutonium, because the poster hog of Sam Wormley
> is specifically designed to bump off the AP posts from being on the
> first title page to having to rummage down to the 2nd or 3rd or 4th page
> to find my most recent post. Characters like Sam Wormley are not here to
> do physics but to re-arrange the title page of sci.physics.
>
> So the only fair solution for any of the science newsgroups is to limit
> all posters (even those using multiple fake names) limit them to only 3
> posts per day, and automatically delete there 4th and higher posts. Now
> that would not be onerous to Wormley, because all he really has to do is
> aggrandize his huge number of separate one liner posts into 3 posts.
>
> AP

Normally Archie, I don't bother with your dream world, but I'll make an
exception here. Not to defend Sam Wormley's SPAMming or even my own
(which typically is generated to counterbalance the nonsense spewing from
all the pro master-spammers here), but you, Archie, have absolutely NO
room to talk. You relentlessly SPAM the science groups driving all
intelligent conversation away with your nonsense posts. At least Wormley
hasn't totally ruined sci.physics, while you personally have single-
handedly destroyed sci.physics.electromag with your spamming.

And of course like any good liberal your answer to freedom is censorship.
Why don't you start by censoring YOURSELF to just three posts a day.