Topic: The Holy Word of Creator of Heaven and Earth and all in them.
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 15, 2012 2:48 AM

Timothy Sutter

Re: The Holy Word of Creator of Heaven and Earth and all in them.

Martin Musatov wrote:

> Jesus came to me in a dream and said to me tell my people
> today I am risen and returned to Jerusalem.

> Then Jesus talked with me and said why he waited to return.
> He told me because God wanted human beings to grow up first.

> A wisdom no man can buy or sell because it
> was never for sale but can only be given by God.

> I am not wise in their ways with money, But because you created
> all things understands these ways I ask you to teach me, And
> God said: "you who hated all things this, to grow up
> is your work I've sent you here to do.

> be nurtured and become mature

> And Jesus said to me what knowledge do you have to contribute to
> my kingdom. He asked me why do you think God would wait before
> sending to return to the earth?

> And I told him I thought because God was waiting for one
> to be worthy of God's glory on earth.

> Jesus said to me and what can a man do to he worthy of God's glory?
> Jesus laughed at me, genuinely amused at my [attitude] and was silent.
> He looked at me like to say, "Okay,... but what more",

> Jesus then questioned me saying, "Why do you think I waited
> until today to return?" and he bowed his head to pray;

> And I said to him the truth unspoken witnessed only in
> my heart; Because you who are God's chosen continued
> to work for your Father in heaven for a time.

> Jesus asked me, "Why do you think my Father would have my return
> be something you could contribute to?" And I said him that God
> who is always working in mysterious ways told me how you'd return.

> God said to me with his word; "I give you my honor, therefore
> my son, come forth." So I approached God and did not tremble
> nor cower or whimper in shame but simply came forth unchanged.

> Jesus prayed; "Father so the people who stand around me
> may believe in you, tell them these words;

> "Upon receiving your words I sent my son beneath the earth
> into the dust of the people's of the past and their countries."

> Jesus exclaimed joyfully;

> "Father I thank you, you haven't sent me into their pit,
> but you've entered into your Kingdom this day."

man will survive and succeed in spite of himself...

man will survive and succeed in spite of his own shortcomings.

man will survive and succeed because God Is