Topic: A HARD FLAW in Godel's Proof
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 10:30 AM

David Bernier

Re: A HARD FLAW in Godel's Proof

On 11/25/2012 04:38 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Nov 26, 3:24 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
>> On Nov 24, 3:38 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> You argue logically until you're shown wrong,
>>
>> If the argument is logical then IT CAN'T be "shown wrong".
>>

>>> then quote scripture as backup.
>>
>> I'm not doing anything as a backup. A proof is a proof.
>> If you read it and aren't convinced, then it's a proof of AN
>> ADDITIONAL thing: YOU'RE STUPID.
>>

>>> You have never supported one single assertion in 10 years on your own.
>>
>> So FUCKING what??
>> The fact that somebody else figured something out before I did does
>> not make it LESS true!
>> More to the point, if I thought I had figured it out on my own, BUT
>> NOBODY ELSE WAS CONVINCED,
>> that probably WOULD make it less true! That is certainly the dynamic
>> that applies in your personal case.
>>

>>> Keep starting out that window, and give other people a chance to
>>> contribute before you trash every single thread in sci.logic with
>>> scripture. None of it holds up, PERIOD.

>> It all holds up. The fact that you don't understand WHY it holds up
>> is why you get attacked all the time.
>>

> No use arguing with liars, cheaters and stealers.
>
> Nothing that makes all it's practitioners run and hide every time a
> flaw is posted "holds up" by any standard.
>
> How do you evaluate an uncountable function?
>
> Herc

"The body of crime they controlled was known as the Mathia."

from:
The Adventures of Discriminant Boy In The Negative Dimension,
Prequel 1: The Best Lives of All;

---------

The Truth shall set you free, maybe.

Dave