Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 7:05 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]

05

Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Reply Reply

Robert Hansen posted Dec 8, 2012 10:35 PM:

> On Dec 8, 2012, at 1:21 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I observe that Kirby has never to me sounded like
> "some rich kid".
>
> Kirby went to Princeton and has previously alluded to
> independent wealth. The only sources I could fathom
> was inheritance or insurance. I guess you could just
> ask Kirby.
>
> Bob Hansen

If Kirby's wealth and its origins is a matter of special interest to you, I'd advise you to ask him for yourself (assuming it is any of your business, of course). Kindly do not suggest that I should do the asking.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")