Topic: What is known on graphical representations of integer partitions or compositions?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 15, 2012 9:10 AM

IV

Re: What is known on graphical representations of integer partitions or compositions?

"IV" wrote in news:k9d5oc$ofp$2@news.albasani.net...
> what is known on graphical representations of integer partitions, integer
> compositions or weak integer compositions? (Weak integer compositions are
> integer compositions where parts 0 are allowed.)

I found: The representation of integer partitions and of integer
compositions is described in an older article of MacMahon. It contains some
more details than his later book.
For the representation of *weak* compositions, until now I could not find
literature references. I use a similar but slightly modified own
description.