Topic: Interactively placing points onto 3D surfaces
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 10:58 AM

szhorvat@gmail.com

Re: Interactively placing points onto 3D surfaces

Please take a look at this post:

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/3015/how-to-show-values-of-points-on-surface-plotted-with-contourplot3d/3017

It is very similar to what you are asking for: a 3D Locator constrained to a surface.