Topic: Default font in Mathematica 9
Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 11:32 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

On 12/8/2012 12:29 AM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> Good to know that Default_8.0.nb is there. And, also under OS X, I can
> use choose it as stylesheet -- although it takes a lot of navigation to
> get there.

Hello;

You'd really have to rename Default_8.0.nb to Default.nb to get
things to work ok. (But you might want to save current Default.nb
to Default_9.0.nb in case you want it later).

Please see

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/15918/how-to-use-version-8-default-nb-style-sheet-in-place-of-version-9-default-nb

--Nasser