Topic: Urjent
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 10:45 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Urjent

"Nawla Khan" <nawlakhan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm doing my Honors Thesis on the subject of "Human Face detection in a
> natural Scene image by Image processing" with Matlab.
> I'm supposed to submit my Thesis Paper within 2 weeks.
> Now I'm in a Desperate need of codes and other related guide line on this
> Subject.
> Please Help me.I am in badly need of help.

Talk to your thesis advisor.

At best (from your perspective) he or she will help you and you'll be able
to scramble and get it done. It's going to require a lot of work on your
part, though.
At worst (again from your perspective) to quote Gandalf from the Lord of the
Rings, "You shall not pass!"

Steve Lord

Date Subject Author
Read Urjent