Topic: alternate command to wave2gray in Matlab 7.10.0 (R2010a)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 10:59 PM

Steven Lord

Re: alternate command to wave2gray in Matlab 7.10.0 (R2010a)

"iffat rehman" <iffat786.ir@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am using Matlab 7.10.0 (R2010a) for my research work, but the wave2gray
> function is not working. Please give some alternative to this command.
> Thanks

I am not aware of any such command in any MathWorks toolbox. A quick Google
search did find this function in some user-created toolboxes -- if this
function was working for you previously, perhaps you'd downloaded one of
those toolboxes?

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com