Topic: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram Mathematica
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 15, 2013 5:26 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram Mathematica

Within Mathematica you can call WolframAlpha

WolframAlpha["e^2 x cos(3x)", IncludePods -> {"Indefinite Integral"},
PodStates -> {"Step-by-step solution", "Show all steps"}]

Compare with

Integrate[E^2 x Cos[3 x], x] // Simplify

Bob Hanlon