Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:48 AM

Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

On Dec 9, 1:28 pm, Arturo Magidin <magi...@member.ams.org> wrote:
> On Sunday, December 9, 2012 9:50:31 AM UTC-6, Victor Porton wrote:
> > Arturo Magidin wrote:

> > > It's a very ignorant question, and shows again that you have a completely
>
> > > skewed and incorrect view of the subject (despite believing that you have
>
> > > made substantial contributions that will garner you great prizes and
>
> > > unending praise).
>
> > > A single error in hundreds of pages can doom the entire endeavor. Or a
>
> > It would be true for a book dedicated to a single theorem with long proof.
>
> > It's not the case for my book.
>
> Nonsense. It doesn't have to be a single theorem in order for the entire edifice to be doomed by a single error. Yet again, you demonstrate quite aptly that you have no clue.
>
> I would say "Thanks for trying", but we both know it would be insincere.
>
> --
> Arturo Magidin

Musatov.in+MeAmI.org File Type (.ORG file type) Signed, Martin
Musatov, .ORG developer and creator of the .ORG Musatov MeAmI.org File
Type THANKS FOR TRYING. THE CROSS DIVISION BEGIN.

Date Subject Author
12/7/12
Read What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
bacle
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Scott Berg
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/12/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math
book?
Spammer
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
locorodrigueztorres@gmail.com