Topic: preview latex in the matlab editor
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 12:25 PM

Yair Altman

Re: preview latex in the matlab editor

"Uwe Brauer" wrote in message <ka2urf$rgp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello
>
> I use most of the time (X)emacs with Eric L matlab-mode.
> However Xemacs allows me to display math formula which I
> add in the doc strings of my program, as png.
>
> I have screenshots, but unfortunately I cannot attach them here.
> Could such a feature be implemented.
>
> It would so to speak be a sort of Matlab Notebook (MS Word) feature.
>
> thanks
>
> Uwe Brauer

Take a look at the publish function and its functionality, which is integrated in the Matlab Editor: http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_prog/marking-up-matlab-comments-for-publishing.html

Specifically, you can use it to create a doc with a LaTeX formula

Yair Altman
http://UndocumentedMatlab.com