Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:48 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

> On Dec 9, 1:28 pm, Arturo Magidin
> <magi...@member.ams.org> wrote:

> > On Sunday, December 9, 2012 9:50:31 AM UTC-6,
> Victor Porton wrote:

> 100 pages of a math book?

> comment, the question here

> trying to find out whether

> good in this respect compared

> that you have a completely

> (despite believing that you have

> you great prizes and

> the entire endeavor. Or a
> >
> > > It would be true for a book dedicated to a single
> theorem with long proof.
> >
> > > It's not the case for my book.
> >
> > Nonsense. It doesn't have to be a single theorem in

> order for the entire edifice to be doomed by a single
> error. Yet again, you demonstrate quite aptly that
> you have no clue.

> > I would say "Thanks for trying", but we both know

> it would be insincere.
> >
> > --
> > Arturo Magidin

> Musatov.in+MeAmI.org File Type (.ORG file type)
> Signed, Martin
> Musatov, .ORG developer and creator of the .ORG
> Musatov MeAmI.org File
> Type THANKS FOR TRYING. THE CROSS DIVISION BEGIN.

Asshole: they are referring to errors in a book; not to errors of birth.

Date Subject Author
12/7/12
Read What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
bacle
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Scott Berg
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/12/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math
book?
Spammer
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
locorodrigueztorres@gmail.com