Topic: opening saved figures
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 9:21 AM

Maria

Re: opening saved figures

Hi Jennifer,
I was also having this problem and after spending many hours I found the reason. When you click on "save as" option the file has .fig extension but under "save as type" there was Paintbrush 24-bit file (*.pcx) which cause this problem. I don't know how to recover the figures which are corrupted but for future file changing "save as type" to MATLAB figure (*.fig) helps.

Maria