Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:48 AM

Scott Berg

Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

"Arturo Magidin" <magidin@member.ams.org> wrote in message
> On Sunday, December 9, 2012 9:50:31 AM UTC-6, Victor Porton wrote:
>> Arturo Magidin wrote:

>> > It's a very ignorant question, and shows again that you have a
>> > completely

>> > skewed and incorrect view of the subject (despite believing that you
>> > have

>> > made substantial contributions that will garner you great prizes and
>>
>> > unending praise).
>>

>> > A single error in hundreds of pages can doom the entire endeavor. Or a
>>

>> It would be true for a book dedicated to a single theorem with long
>> proof.
>>
>> It's not the case for my book.

> Nonsense. It doesn't have to be a single theorem in order for the entire
> edifice to be doomed by a single error. Yet again, you demonstrate quite
> aptly that you have no clue.

and you add nothing to the solution, like a tiny gree cut worm on a hot
street, you wriggle round.

> I would say "Thanks for trying", but we both know it would be insincere.

you have failed to inflame anyone, as all of your posts are FOS and gay,
not-Arturo.

> --
> Arturo Magidin

Date Subject Author
12/7/12
Read What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
bacle
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Scott Berg
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/12/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math
book?
Spammer
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
locorodrigueztorres@gmail.com