Topic: How to find min distance between two matrix in matlab
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 9:56 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: How to find min distance between two matrix in matlab

"Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <ka53r0$d38$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 12/10/2012 9:44 AM, simran wrote:
> > How to find minimum distance between two matrices in matlab??
> >

> How do you measure a distance between 2 matrices?
>
> A matrix has a norm. But I do not think I heared of a
> "distance" between matrices.

A distance is simply the norm of the difference. This is standard definition of Banach's space (matrices is a banach's space), something that is very familiar to mathematicians .