Topic: Democracy - how to achieve it?
Replies: 21   Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 9:33 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Then why are you against increasing Medicare funding and spending so
>> that patients' out of pocket costs can do down as well as making it
>> available to everyone who wants to be on the program?
>>

> I never said I was against increasing Medicare funding.

You never said that you were for it.

Question 1: Are you for it?

Question 2: Are you against it?

Question 3, if you are for it: Are you for increasing it to the degree I put forth above? If not, to what degree are you for it?

As far as I'm concerned, your venomous rhetoric against out federal government is a form of beating around the bush to avoid stating your positions clearly, which tells me that you actually are against increased funding for Medicare - and other such programs such as Medicaid and Food Stamps and VA Hospitals and all the other good things that our federal government does, especially to the degree that I put forth above and in my many past posts.

I hope that you will answer these questions - but alas, I predict that you will not and will just keep beating around the bush.

But I will just keep speaking the truth and all the
documented fact including via all the links that I put forth in

"Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?"

with the expectation that as the percentage of the population losing their lives and limbs and otherwise suffering unnecessarily rises without end, enough of the voting population will no longer listen to those who promote the rejecting of Conscience and instead accept and heed Conscience and start to vote accordingly.