Topic: Some parameters in GA
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 1, 2013 2:19 AM

Sata

Re: Some parameters in GA

I understand that ?Optimization terminated: average change in the fitness value less than options.TolFun.? means that the change in my fitness value was less than the value I assigned to TolFun. My question is that is this termination criteria acceptable? Do I have to do anything to correct this optimization terminated such as to change the value assigned to TolFun or something else?

Secondly, in all the runs of optimization, definitely there will be a reason display for the optimization terminated right?