Topic: Global optimization toolbox - GA - Timing
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 1:51 PM

Alan Weiss

Re: Global optimization toolbox - GA - Timing

On 12/11/2012 1:20 AM, Sata wrote:
> How to set timing in global optimization toolbox, GA solver? Which is
> to record how long it takes to achieve the objective function value.

I do not really understand what you are asking. You can see how long an
optimization took using tic-toc statements:

tic
x = patternsearch(...);
toc

If you are asking about time limits, see
http://www.mathworks.com/help/gads/pattern-search-options.html#f11312
or look in the Options section for the solver that interests you.

Alan Weiss